It’s the Strictly Come Dancing Halloween special hosted by Tess Daly and Claudia Winkleman, live from Hellstree Studios!
This weekend the celebs and pros will join forces to open Strictly’s annual fright-night extravaganza with a spooktacular group performance.
Our 11 remaining devilish duos will again take to the floor to perform the below routines, hoping to spellbind the judges in the studio and viewers at home.
Couple – Dance – Track
- Alex and Neil – Couples’ Choice (Street/Commercial) – Ghostbusters
- Emma and Anton – Tango – Toccata and Fugue in D Minor
- Catherine and Johannes – Cha Cha – Scared Of The Dark
- Emma and Aljaz – Charleston – A Little Party Never Killed Nobody
- Michelle and Giovanni – Foxtrot – Addams Family
- Saffron and AJ – Jive – Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic
- Chris and Karen – Samba – Everybody (Backstreet’s Back)
- Karim and Amy – Paso Doble – Smalltown Boy
- Kelvin and Oti – Tango – Bad Guy
- Mike and Katya – Tango – What You Waiting For
- Will and Janette – Jive – Casper
The four terrifying judges, Shirley Ballas, Bruno Tonioli, Craig Revel-Horwood, and Motsi Mabuse, will then score each dance out of ten. Lines open at the end of the show, giving viewers a chance to vote for their favourite guys and ghouls.
Saturday 19 September, 6.35pm on BBC One