Sacha shows no sign of depression, post Great Aunt Maria dying, and his outpouring of grief. Today’s the day of his ground-breaking Bowel Transplant Operation, but Max is concerned, having realised Sacha’s struggled with his mental health in the past. She wonders whether he’s the right man for the job, as it might tip him over the edge.
Nicky is trying to fight her way out of her spiralling debt, and things go from bad to worse when her mother is admitted as a patient, having had yet another accident. She tells Nicky that the debt now owed has increased. To compound matters, Nicky feels at the end of her tether when Max tears strips off her for moonlighting at another hospital.
Donna’s head is turned by her patient who happens to be a casting director in showbusiness. She tries to get on the books much to Xav’s disapproval.
- Bob Barrett As Sacha Levy
- Jo Martin As Max Mcgerry
- David Ames As Dominic Copeland
- Belinda Owusu As Nicky Mckendrick
- Nic Jackman As Cameron Dunn
- Amy Lennox As Chloe Godard
- Hugh Quarshie As Ric Griffin
- Kaye Wragg As Essie Di Lucca
- Marcus Griffiths As Xavier “Zav” Duval
- Jaye Jacobs As Donna Jackson
- Dawn Steele As Ange Godard
- Charlie Condou As Ben Sherwood
- Cathy Murphy As Tracey Mckendrick
- Anna O’grady As Felicity “Fliss” Tape
- Ben Moor As Gideon Spinks
- This Episode Is Written By Nick Fisher
- This Episode Is Produced By Estelle Daniel
- This Episode Is Directed By Dermot Boyd
This episode airs Wednesday 5th February 2020 at 8pm on BBC One.