WEDNESDAY 1ST APRIL
GEOFF TURNS ON ALYA Remembering that Geoff said he booked the only five star hotel in the area, Alya does some digging before confronting Geoff about his fictitious hotel booking and fake heart scare. When Alya reveals that she’s been to the police, Geoff loses his temper and threatens her. Arriving home from the shops (Geoff has had Yasmeen on a timer), Yasmeen’s horrified and orders Geoff off Alya. Geoff assures Yasmeen he’d never lie to her. But when he heads up for a bath, Yasmeen opens his laptop. Will Geoff catch her in the act?
DAVID ESCAPES FROM HIS PIT OF DESPAIR David manages to push the muggers off and sprints away. As the muggers give chase he climbs a fire escape to get away. Returning home David fails to tell Nick and Gail about the attempted mugging.
EMMA REALISES SHE’S BEEN LIVING A LIE When Seb refuses to move out of the flat, Emma asserts that she’ll go instead. Steve assures her she’s welcome to stay with them.
ELSEWHERE When Ken demands a copy of the Residents’ rulebook, an irritated Charles makes out they’re waiting for a new edition to be printed. Not believing a word, Ken suggests it’s time the Residents’ Chair was put up for re-election. Cathy and Alex arrive to offer Gemma a hand but she doesn’t need their help.
- Alexandra Mardell as Emma Brooker
- Ben Price as Nick Tilsey
- Brooke Malonie as Lily Platt
- Dolly-Rose Campbell as Gemma Winter
- Elle Mulvaney as Amy Barlow
- Harry McDermott as Max Turner
- Harry Visinoni as Seb Franklin
- Helen Worth as Gail Rodwell
- Ian Bartholomew as Geoff Metcalfe
- Jack P. Shepherd as David Platt
- Jane Hazlegrove as Bernie Winter
- Liam Bairstow as Alex Warner
- Malcolm Hebden as Norris Cole
- Melanie Hill as Cathy Matthews
- Michael Elwyn as Charles Moore
- Rula Lenska as Claudia Colby
- Ryan Prescott as Ryan Connor
- Sair Khan as Alya Nazir
- Shelley King as Yasmeen Nazir
- Simon Gregson as Steve McDonald
- Steven Gidwaney as Mugger
- William Roache as Ken Barlow
Coronation Street airs at 7:30pm on ITV.