On her first day of chemotherapy, Vanessa urges Charity to stay home and look after a sick Moses.
Vanessa is being fitted for her first Chemo drip. She is alone and looking down about it. Before long Kerry spots Vanessa and decides to keep her company.
Kerry’s appearance at the hospital makes Charity see red.
Mandy keeps Dan at arm’s length.
Harriet and Will suggest to Dawn that she asks the social worker for advice on the issues she’s been having with Lucas
Mandy reveals more of her history with Paul to Lydia.
- Amy Walsh as Tracy Metcalfe
- Arthur Cockroft as Moses Dingle
- Bradley Johnson as Vinny
- Daisy Campbell as Amelia Spencer
- Dean Andrews as Will Taylor
- Dexter Ansell as Lucas
- Eden Taylor-Draper as Belle Dingle
- Emma Ashton as Nurse
- Emma Atkins as Charity Dingle
- James Hooton as Sam Dingle
- Jurell Carter as Nate Robinson
- Karen Blick as Lydia Hart
- Katherine Dow Blyton as Harriet Finch
- Katrina Bryan as Eloise
- Laura Norton as Kerry Wyatt
- Liam Fox as Dan Spencer
- Lisa Riley as Mandy Dingle
- Luca Hepworth as Johnny Woodfield
- Michelle Hardwick as Vanessa Woodfield
- Olivia Bromley as Dawn Taylor
- Patrick Mower as Rodney Blackstock
- Reece Dinsdale as Paul
- Sam Hall as Samson Dingle
Emmerdale airs at 7pm on ITV.