Doctors: S21E123 – Rejection
Thursday 14 May 2020
BBC One: 13:45
- Produced by Dawn Coulson-Beckett
- Written by Bridget Colgan and Mark Hiser
- Directed by David Lewis Richardson
Tanya’s hideout is threatened when Ruhma receives an unexpected guest.
Mark pulls up outside The Mill and sits in his car, watching. Zara pops in unannounced and is shocked to see Tanya there, she warns Ruhma that she is risking her career, but Ruhma is resolute
Ayesha is frustrated when a BAME Patient waiting for a kidney donor, puts his pride above his health.
Kidney dialysis patient Qamar Khan and his wife Farzana Khan are delighted to see their favourite nurse Ayesha. Farzana laments that Qamar is insisting on fasting for Ramadan, when he doesn’t need to.
Bear tells Sid about his night out with Ayesha, but is annoyed to hear that Sid has no intention of reporting the racist Police Officer. Sid tells him to do it himself if he cares so much. So Bear does.
Hamed is going backpacking with Sanjay for 6 weeks. Qamar is upset and angry about Hamed putting Sanjay ahead of him. But Ayesha is suspicious – 6 weeks is the same amount of time it takes to recover from donating a kidney… Hamed’s nerves give him away.
- Arian Nik as Hamed Khan
- Ashley Rice as Dr Sid Vere
- Bharti Patel as Ruhma Carter
- Dex Lee as Bear Sylvester
- Elizabeth Dermot Walsh as Dr Zara Charmichael
- Emilio Doorgasingh as Qamar Khan
- Ian Midlane as Dr Al Haskey
- Jan Pearson as Karen Hollins
- Kiefer Moriarty as Mark Rees
- Laura Rollins as Ayesha Lee
- Leila Mimmack as Tanya Rees
- Matthew Chambers as Dr Daniel Granger
- Pooja Ghai as Farzana Khan