Phil isn’t sure whether to let Ben help with the job. He then spots some graffiti on Dennis’s bench, but just as he goes to fix it, Danny turns up wanting to speak to him.
Later, Callum catches Frankie shoplifting. He asks her to speak to Ben when he realises that she’s deaf. Ben isn’t impressed by the idea, but could that change?
Meanwhile, Tiffany tries to talk to Keegan, but he refuses to apologise to Jack. Instead, he gloats to Mitch and Karen about the response he has had to the video.
Elsewhere, the Beales try to support Peter as the anniversary of Lucy’s death approaches. Bobby is disappointed when Peter rushes off. Lola also comes up with a peace offering for Peter.
Also today, Ian makes Max an offer he can’t refuse.
- Adam Woodyatt as Ian Beale
- Clay Milner Russell as Bobby Beale
- Cody Briffett as Ernie Moon
- Danielle Harold as Lola Pearce
- Davood Dhadami as Kush Kazemi
- Dayle Hudson as Peter Beale
- Diane Parish as Denise Fox
- Elliot Briffett as Bert Moon
- Gillian Taylforth as Kathy Beale
- Gillian Wright as Jean Slater
- Jake Wood as Max Branning
- Jamie Borthwick as Jay Brown
- Laila Morse as Mo Harris
- Letitia Dean as Sharon Watts
- Lorraine Stanley as Karen Taylor
- Maisie Smith as Tiffany Butcher-Baker
- Max Bowden as Ben Mitchell
- Paul Usher as Danny Hardcastle
- Philip Wright as DI Steve Thompson
- Roger Griffiths as Mitch Baker
- Rose Ayling-Ellis as Frankie Lewis
- Scott Maslen as Jack Branning
- Shay Crotty as Tommy Moon
- Shiv Jalota as Vinny Panesar
- Steve McFadden as Phil Mitchell
- Stevie Basaula as Isaac Baptiste
- Tony Clay as Callum “Halfway” Highway
- Zack Morris as Keegan Butcher-Baker
EastEnders airs at 7:30pm on BBC One