Doctors: S21E131 – Chasing Rainbows
Wednesday 27 May 2020
BBC One: 13:45
- Produced by Simon J Curtis
- Written by Liz Taylor
- Directed by Isher Sahota
Ruhma realises she’s been putting too much pressure on Shak.
Zara is impressed by her impulse tech purchase.
Daniel is drawn into a life-changing revelation for a couple who are going through IVF.
Zara bears the brunt of Daniel’s ribbing when her phone breaks once again – it’s clear she’s in need of a tech update.
As the revelation about Ruhma’s indiscretion sweeps through the Mill, Deborah only feels awful for inadvertently spreading it. She apologises to Bear and throws herself back into her work.
Andy and Jessica are excited for a crucial meeting with a fertility clinic – it could mean their final chance to have another child. Their prayers are answered when they’re told that they’re ideal candidates for a donor egg and can start the process straight away.
- Adrian Lewis Morgan as Dr Jimmi Clay
- Bharti Patel as Ruhma Carter
- Dex Lee as Bear Sylvester
- Elizabeth Dermot Walsh as Dr Zara Charmichael
- Jamie-Rose Monk as Deborah Kovak
- Laura Rollins as Ayesha Lee
- Leila Mimmack as Tanya Rees
- Matthew Chambers as Dr Daniel Granger
- Peter Landi as Professor Josephs
- Scot Williams as Andy Dale
- Siwan Morris as Jessica Dale
- Sunjay Midda as Shak Hanif
- Tyrone Huggins as Harper