Nicky wakes up in hospital. When her overbearing Mother comes in-between her work and her homelife, Nicky is left to reassess what she needs.
Fletch and Essie make friends with a young lad called Jasper, all three having gone through treatment for cancer, but when faced with the stark reality of the illness, they all struggle to cope.
Guy is determined to prove that he’s still a brilliant Neurosurgeon by convincing a sceptical Max into agreeing to a risky operation on a patient.
- Alex Walkinshaw as Adrian “Fletch” Fletcher
- Amy Lennox as Chloe Godard
- Belinda Owusu as Nicky Mckendrick
- Bob Barrett as Sacha Levy
- Calum Macpherson as John Hurley
- Cathy Murphy as Tracey Mckendrick
- Dawn Steele as Ange Godard
- Guy Henry as Henrik Hanssen
- Hugh Quarshie as Ric Griffin
- Jaye Jacobs as Donna Jackson
- Jo Martin as Max Mcgerry
- John Michie as Guy Self
- Kaye Wragg as Essie Di Lucca
- Maarten Thomas Ketels as Stellan Schrader
- Nic Jackman as Cameron Dunn
- Nicholas Khan as Dr Noah Nayam
- Rosie Marcel as Jac Naylor
- Tyler Luke Cunningham as Louis Mcgerry
- Will Taylor as Jasper Geralds
- Director – Dean Byfield
- Producer – Amy Rodriguez
- Writer – Ed Sellek
This episode of Holby City airs 8:00pm on Tuesday 14th July 2020.