MONDAY 29TH JUNE
LEANNE IS IN DENIAL The consultant reveals to Steve and Leanne that Oliver has an incurable form of mitochondrial disease. Steve and Leanne do their best to compute the terrible news. Clearly in a state of shock, Leanne demands a second opinion, determined that there must be something they can do for Oliver. Back at home the family reel with shock at the news.
TOYAH’S PLANS ARE PUT ON HOLD A thrilled Toyah and Imran are told by the social workers that they have a good chance of being accepted as Foster parents and they excitedly plan for the panel hearing. But as news of Oliver’s diagnosis reches Toyah she has to break the news to Imran that they will have to put their own plans on hold.
SEB’S CAUGHT IN BETWEEN TWO WOMEN With Alina’s help, Emma finally manages to free her hand from the glass vase.. Emma’s desperately upset about the news re Oliver and Alina does her best to comfort her. Alina phones Seb to cancel their drink, insisting she’s not happy sneaking about behind Emma’s back and would appreciate it if he didn’t ask her out again.
ELSEWHERE Fiz is aghast to find Tyrone asleep in front of the TV in his vest. As she nags him to tidy up, Fiz realises with horror that they are turning into Jack and Vera. Amused, Tyrone suggests a romantic dinner tomorrow night.
- Alan Halsall as Tyrone Dobbs
- Alex Bain as Simon Barlow
- Alexandra Mardell as Emma Broker
- Angela Hazeldine as Karen Glen
- Ben Price as Nick Tilsley
- Charlie De Melo as Imran Habeeb
- Colson Smith as Craig Tinker
- Elle Mulvaney as Amy Barlow
- Emmanuel Cheetham as Oliver Battersby
- Ffion Jolly as Dr ash
- Georgia Taylor as Toyah Battersby
- Harry Visinoni as Seb Franklin
- Jane Danson as Leanne Battersby
- Jennie Mcalpine as Fiz Stape
- Jeremiah Cheetham as Oliver Battersby
- Kate Ford as Tracy Mcdonald
- Ruxandra Porojnicu as Alina Pop
- Ryan Prescott as Ryan Connor
- Sair Khan as Alya Nazir
- Simon Gregson as Steve Mcdonald
- Zita Sattar as Dr Ward
Coronation Street airs at 7.30pm on ITV.