Paul is full of relief and happiness when Mandy forgives him.
Vinny searches Paul’s pockets for some spare cash but pulls out a betting slip. He realises his dad’s been gambling again.
Aaron asks Bear for suggestions on helping Chas and Paddy’s relationship get back on-track, but they are interrupted when an argument erupts between Chas and Paddy.
Liv reveals to Gabby that she’s planning on seeing Vinny later but will Vinny be held up?
Cain rebuffs Tracy’s attempts to get him to hang out with Nate.
- Amy Walsh as Tracy Metcalfe
- Bhasker Patel as Rishi Sharma
- Bradley Johnson as Vinny Dingle
- Danny Miller as Aaron Dingle
- Dominic Brunt as Paddy Kirk
- Isobel Steele as Liv Flaherty
- Jeff Hordley as Cain Dingle
- Joshua Richards as Bear Wolf
- Karen Blick as Lydia Dingle
- Lisa Riley as Mandy Dingle
- Lucy Pargeter as Chas Dingle
- Michael Wildman as Al Chapman
- Nick Miles as Jimmy King
- Reece Dinsdale as Paul Ashdale
- Rosie Bentham as Gabby Thomas
- Writer – Karin Young
- Director – Jordan Hogg
Emmerdale airs Wednesday 30 September | 19.00 | ITV/UTV/STV