MONDAY 26TH OCTOBER – 1ST Episode
SCOTT UPS THE ANTE When Ray tells Faye that he’s entertaining some investors that evening and he’d like her to act as hostess. Reminding Faye about Ray’s reputation, Craig asserts he’ll park himself at the bar to keep an eye on things. As Scott talks Johnny through the details of the robbery, revealing he’s carrying a gun, Johnny’s horrified and refuses to take part. Scott tries to force Johnny into the car but he suffers a severe MS attack and collapses. He tells Scott he desperately needs his meds but Scott smashes the phone and knocks Johnny unconscious. Ray has a poker game in full swing when a masked Scott bursts into the bistro and brandishing his gun at Faye, orders everyone to do as he says.
STEVE & LEANNE ARE GIVEN HOPE Steve breaks the news to Leanne that he’s tried ten more specialists but no one is willing to fight their corner. Gail implores Nick to be honest and put a halt to Oliver’s suffering but Nick is adamant that he has to support Leanne or risks losing her too. Wendy interviews Nick and Gail. When Nick assures Wendy that Oliver responds to sound and touch Gail isn’t convinced and the pair row. Nick slams the door behind her before an excited Leanne and Steve emerge from Oliver’s room saying he responded to the slamming of the door which proves he can hear.
TODD’S BACK TO HIS OLD TRICKS Todd’s amused to hear that Eileen is meeting George and Mary for dinner and suggests that George’s interests lie with her, not Mary. Todd arrives at Speed Daal ready to cause mischief.
ELSEWHERE When Imran suggests to Alya they might have to sell Yasmeen’s house to pay her legal fees, Gary’s quick to chip in and offers to put them in touch with a developer.
MONDAY 26TH OCTOBER – 2nd Episode
CRAIG’S CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE Johnny staggers to a phone box and reports the robbery to the police. Pointing his gun at Faye, Scott orders Ray and his mates to hand over their cash. Craig hears the call, aware he should wait for backup, but fearing for Faye’s safety,
Craig enters the bistro. Grabbing the cash, Scott makes a dash for the door but Craig attacks him with a chair. The gun goes off and Craig slumps to the floor as Scott legs it. As Craig and Johnny’s lives hang in the balance will Scott make his getaway?
LEANNE’S HOPES ARE DASHED When Dr Howarth explains that Oliver’s response to the door was just an involuntary reflex, Leanne’s furious. Nick suggests that from now they note down all Oliver’s responses in the hope that it will prove to the doctors he’s not a lost cause.
YASMEEN PAYS THE PRICE Alya runs a credit check on Yasmeen and is shocked to see a series of unpaid loans against her name. Yasmeen admits that Geoff most likely duped her into signing the forms and not only that, but she signed half the house over to him too.
ELSEWHERE Evelyn suggests to Arthur that rather than a weekend away, they should have a month. Arthur’s taken aback and making excuses, rushes out leaving Evelyn devastated. Over dinner, Todd tries to belittle George but George gives him short shrift. Mary’s convinced Todd’s just concerned for Aunty Mary, Eileen masks her concern.
- Alan Halsall as Tyrone Dobbs
- Andrew Whyment as Kirk Sutherland
- Ben Price as Nick Tilsley
- Caroline Harding as Dr Howarth
- Charlie De Melo as Imran Habeeb
- Colson Smith as Craig Tinker
- David Neilson as Roy Cropper
- Dolly-Rose Campbell as Gemma Winter
- Ellie Leach as Faye Windass
- Gareth Pierce as Todd Grimshaw
- Helen Worth as Gail Rodwell
- Jane Danson as Leanne Battersby
- Jenna Boyd as Wendy Caple
- Lisa George as Beth Sutherland
- Mark Frost as Ray Crosby
- Maureen Lipman as Evelyn Plummer
- Mikey North as Gary Windass
- Patti Clare as Mary Taylor
- Paul Copley as Arthur Medwin
- Richard Anthony-Lloyd as Investor
- Richard Hawley as Johnny Connor
- Sair Khan as Alya Nazir
- Sally Ann Matthews as Jenny Connor
- Shelley King as Yasmeen Metcalfe
- Simon Gregson as Steve McDonald
- Sue Cleaver as Eileen Grimshaw
- Tom Roberts as Scott Emberton
- Tony Maudsley as George Shuttleworth
Coronation Street airs on ITV at 7:30 and 8:30