Thursday 24th December 2020 6.45pm – 7.45pm
- Writer – Anna Clements
- Director – David Kester
Marlon and Aaron are relieved when Leyla agrees to help them.
Priya is firm on wanting Al to herself this Christmas but Al steals himself to send one last message to his mystery woman, delighted at the game he’s successfully playing.
Jamie eventually manages to talk Andrea around to the idea of letting Millie spend part of Christmas day at Home Farm, which leaves him very pleased with himself.
In the Woolie, an intense row breaks out when Chas tries to make Charity see that she’s neglecting Noah. Later, Charity overhears wedding talk at the church and is left angry and hurt when she hears the team remark how grateful they are that she’s not been invited…
Cain organises a romantic night-in with Moira and suggests that they start wearing their wedding rings again.
Vinny tells Paul he’s going to tell Mandy the truth.
Vinny tells Paul to stop being weak and admit his addiction. This triggers Paul who retaliates with physical violence…Will this be the final straw for Vinny and will he tell Mandy about his dad’s gambling?
- Alexander Lincoln as Jamie Tate
- Anna Nightingale as Andrea Tate
- Bradley Johnson as Vinny Dingle
- Claire King as Kim Tate
- Danny Miller as Aaron Dingle
- Dominic Brunt as Paddy Kirk
- Eden Taylor-Draper as Belle Dingle
- Emma Atkins as Charity Dingle
- Fiona Wade as Priya Kotecha
- Isobel Steele as Liv Flaherty
- Jeff Hordley as Cain Dingle
- Joshua Richards as Bear Wolf
- Karen Blick as Lydia Dingle
- Katherine Dow Blyton as Harriet Finch
- Lawrence Robb as Mackenzie Boyd
- Lisa Riley as Mandy Dingle
- Lucy Pargeter as Chas Dingle
- Mark Charnock as Marlon Dingle
- Michael Wildman as Al Chapman
- Natalie J. Robb as Moira Dingle
- Olivia Bromley as Dawn Taylor
- Reece Dinsdale as Paul Ashdale
- Roxy Shahidi as Leyla Harding
- Willow Bell as Millie Tate