Monday December 28th 7:30pm – 60 minutes
- Writer – Julie Jones/Ian Kershaw
- Director – Peter Rose
DANIEL MAKES A HORRIFYING DISCOVERY ABOUT PETER A shocked Daniel finds Peter in Victoria gardens leaning against a wall clutching his stomach and vomiting, Daniel’s horrified to see that his clothes are covered in blood. As Peter slumps to the ground, a panicky Daniel calls for an ambulance. In the hospital, the doctor assures Peter they will do their best to stop the bleeding but there’s a possibility he is suffering from liver failure. Daniel’s shocked. Peter makes Daniel promise not to tell anyone what’s going on as he couldn’t bear for Ken or Simon to see him in such a state.
TOYAH EMBRACES LIFE AS A FOSTER MUM On the street, Toyah and Imran fuss over Mason. As Toyah bends over the pram to give him a kiss, neither of them notices a grief stricken Leanne watching from the window of her flat. But how will Toyah react when Imran gets a call from social services informing him that they’ll be collecting Mason later today.
SARAH WRESTLES WITH THE TRUTH Adam calls at No.8 and reveals to a shocked Sarah that he knows she tipped the police off about the body in the woods. Sarah explains, she came to her senses and realised it was time Gary got his just desserts. As Adam heads out, an anxious Sarah wonders what he’ll tell the police.
CAN TODD MAKE BILLY JEALOUS? Billy and Paul arrive in Speed Daal to find Todd at a table with Ajay. Todd introduces Ajay, explaining that he’s the manager at the helpline. Billy reckons Todd only volunteered because he fancied the manager. Todd’s quietly pleased with himself. Egged on by Todd, Ajay talks about his job at the helpline and how it’s imperative not to get too involved. Billy and Paul share an awkward glance.
ELSEWHERE Shona tells David that she reckons it’s time she returned to work and plans to have a word with Roy. Roy agrees that Shona can start back at the cafe with light duties to begin with.
- Alex Bain as Simon Barlow
- Alison King as Carla Connor
- Charlie De Melo as Imran Habeeb
- Chris Gascoyne as Peter Barlow
- Daniel Brocklebank as Billy Mayhew
- David Neilson as Roy Cropper
- Earl Wan as Dr Chen
- Ellie Leach as Faye Windass
- Gareth Pierce as Todd Grimshaw
- Georgia Taylor as Toyah Battersby
- Harki Bhambra as Ajay Dewan
- Ian Bartholomew as Geoff Metcalfe
- Jack P Shepherd as David Platt
- James Quinn as DS Willets
- Jane Danson as Leanne Battersby
- Joe Duttine as Tim Metcalfe
- Julia Goulding as Shona Platt
- Paula Wilcox as Elaine Jones
- Peter Ash as Paul Foreman
- Rob Mallard as Daniel Osbourne
- Ryan Prescott as Ryan Connor
- Sair Khan as Alya Nazir
- Sally Dynevor as Sally Metcalfe
- Samuel Robertson as Adam Barlow
- Shelley King as Yasmeen Metcalfe
- Tina O’Brien as Sarah Barlow