Monday January 25th 2021
- Writer – Owen Lloyd-Fox
- Director – Brett Fallis
DEBBIE TRIES TO COVER HER TRACKS As Debbie swears blind that she didn’t know anything about the bribery or the assault on Faye, Roy reveals that the Chairperson has been arrested on suspicion of bribery, an emergency meeting of the planning committee has been called and Ray’s done a disappearing act. As the details of Abi’s ordeal with Ray come to light, Debbie does her best to distance herself, claiming she had no idea what she was dealing with and did what she had to in order to stop Ray. Has Debbie murdered Ray? And has Abi survived?
MICHAEL IS STOPPED IN HIS TRACKS Aggie confides in Ed that she’s worried Michael is going to propose to Grace again. With Michael late for lunch, Aggie seizes the opportunity and gives Grace both barrels, telling her Michael’s better off without her. As Grace hurries out, Michael arrives home and is devastated to discover that Aggie gave Grace her marching orders. Michael races after Grace but when a police officer stops him to question him about a robbery, Grace disappears towards the tram station.
KEN FIGHTS A LOSING BATTLE WITH THE BOTTLE Ken sets about circulating a photo of Peter to all local pubs and shops explaining that he’s ill and requesting they don’t serve him. However when Peter arrives home, clearly drunk, Ken despairs.
ELSEWHERE Gail retrieves a box of family photos from the factory. A loose photo flutters to the floor. Gail picks it up and is bemused to see a picture of a lady called Fanny.
- Chris Gascoyne as Peter Barlow
- David Neilson as Roy Cropper
- Harry Visinoni as Seb Franklin
- Helen Worth as Gail Rodwell
- Kate Ford as Tracy McDonald
- Kate Spencer as Grace Vickers
- Lorna Laidlaw as Aggie Bailey
- Michael Le Vell as Kevin Webster
- Nathan Graham as James Bailey
- Robert Ashcroft as PC Talbot
- Ryan Russell as Michael Bailey
- Sally Ann Matthews as Jenny Connor
- Sally Carman as Abi Franklin
- Sally Dynevor as Sally Metcalfe
- Shelley King as Yasmeen Metcalfe
- Sue Devaney as Debbie Webster
- Trevor Michael Georges as Ed Bailey
- William Roache as Ken Barlow