Monday February 1st 2021
- Writer – Chris Fewtrell
- Director – John Anderson
TODD PLAYS ALL THE WRONG NOTES As a nervous Paul readies himself for his day in court, Todd makes a furtive call to Will. Having been handed a community order, a relieved Paul and Billy accept Todd’s offer of a drink. Meanwhile, on Todd’s instructions, Will forces his way into their flat. Summer walks in and is horrified to find Will smashing up their things.
NINA AND ASHA SEND COREY PACKING Asha sets about her first trial shift in the cafe. When Corey arrives, asking her to hear him out, Asha spells it out to Corey that he’s dumped. Nina applauds whilst Corey shoots her daggers. Aadi runs some business ideas past Dev, suggesting they offer grocery deliveries to compliment their fast food service. Dev’s quietly impressed.
PETER TRIES TO MOVE FORWARD. Peter goes to the Rovers for a hotpot but the noise and smell of the pub soon become too much for him and he hurries out.
ELSEWHERE Tyrone confides in Dev that he wishes he hadn’t asked Alina to move in as he can’t relax with a stranger in the house. Overhearing Leanne on the phone, Simon realises they’re behind with the electricity payments. Simon suggests they ask Nick but Leanne won’t hear of it. Simon admits to his mate Jacob from the chippy that they’re struggling. He’s grateful as Jacob offers to lend him £60.
- Adam Hussain as Aadi Alahan
- Alan Halsall as Tyrone Dobbs
- Alex Bain as Simon Barlow
- Alison King as Carla Connor
- Ben Hackett as Will
- Chris Gascoyne as Peter Barlow
- Daniel Brocklebank as Billy Mayhew
- Gareth Pierce as Todd Grimshaw
- Harriet Bibby as Summer Spellman
- Jack James Ryan as Jacob Hay
- Jane Danson as Leanne Battersby
- Jennie McAlpine as Fiz Stape
- Jimmi Harkishin as Dev Alahan
- Maximus Evans as Corey Brent
- Mollie Gallagher as Nina Lucas
- Patricia Jones as District Judge
- Patti Clare as Mary Taylor
- Peter Ash as Paul Foreman
- Ruxandra Porojnicu as Alina Pop
- Sally Ann Matthews as Jenny Connor
- Tanisha Gorey as Asha Alahan
- William Roache as Ken Barlow