Wednesday February 10th 2021
- Writer – Ella Greenhill
- Director – Neil Alderton
JOHNNY FEARS HE’S SEEN A GHOST Knowing that Carla is visiting Johnny later, Jenny implores her to find out how he really is and not to let him fob her off as she’s genuinely worried about him. In the prison, Johnny is seeing mice and cockroaches but he is confused and as he glances up, he thinks he sees Aidan. Carla visits Johnny and quizzes him about his health. Johnny reluctantly admits that his eyesight has deteriorated to the point where he’s hallucinating, he thought he saw Aidan and wonders if he’s losing his marbles. Carla’s deeply concerned.
ABI STRUGGLES WITH DEBBIE’S SECRET Abi calls in the bistro and suggests they should tell Kevin the truth about Ray as he’s clearly suspicious, but Debbie won’t hear of it. When Kevin and Abi spot Mick the thug lurking outside the bistro looking for Ray Kevin tells him to speak to Debbie. Worried for Debbie’s safety at the hands of Mick, Abi tells Kevin how it was Debbie who called an ambulance and saved her life, but in self defence ended up killing Ray and disposed of his body in the river. How will Kevin react?
GAIL MAKES PLANS Gail discusses Ted’s funeral arrangements with George.
ELSEWHERE Fiz admonishes Tyrone for throwing Alina out at such short notice. Tyrone squirms. A downbeat Alina calls at the garage and returns her key to Tyrone. When she explains how she was turned down for a job this morning, Tyrone suggests she should take up beauty therapy again. Alina’s not keen and Tyrone wonders if he’s said the wrong thing.
- Alan Halsall as Tyrone Dobbs
- Alison King as Carla Connor
- Helen Worth as Gail Rodwell
- Jack P Shepherd as David Platt
- Jennie McAlpine as Fiz Stape
- Michael Le Vell as Kevin Webster
- Mikey North as Gary Windass
- Neil Bell as Mick Chaney
- Richard Hawley as Johnny Connor
- Ruxandra Porojnicu as Alina Pop
- Sally Ann Matthews as Jenny Connor
- Sally Carman as Abi Franklin
- Sue Devaney as Debbie Webster
- Sue Nicholls as Audrey Roberts
- Tina O’Brien as Sarah Barlow
- Tony Maudsley as George Shuttleworth