Monday 1 March 2021 7.00pm – 7.30pm
- Writer – Sharon Marshall
- Director – Jim Shields
When Paddy questions whether Faith should stay given she’s causing so much misery already, Chas is torn. An unseen Faith overhears.
Moira catches Faith leaving the village, incredulous that she was going to sneak away without saying goodbye. Will her protests fall on deaf ears or can she convince Faith to stay in the village?
Mandy speculates to Vinny that perhaps Paul has PTSD after the kidnapping and Paul is quick to jump on this excuse as a lifeline.
Will tells Dawn about Gabby.
Paul gets what he wants.
Arriving at the vets, Dawn confronts Jamie devastated. Despite his protestations of love Dawn tells Jamie it’s over between them.
- Alexander Lincoln as Jamie Tate
- Amy Walsh as Tracy Metcalfe
- Bradley Johnson as Vinny Dingle
- Dean Andrews as Will Taylor
- Dominic Brunt as Paddy Dingle
- Emma Atkins as Charity Dingle
- James Hooton as Sam Dingle
- Jeff Hordley as Cain Dingle
- Jurell Carter as Nate Robinson
- Lawrence Robb as Mackenzie Boyd
- Lisa Riley as Mandy Dingle
- Lucy Pargeter as Chas Dingle
- Natalie J. Robb as Moira Dingle
- Olivia Bromley as Dawn Taylor
- Reece Dinsdale as Paul Ashdale
- Rosie Bentham as Gabby Thomas
- Sally Dexter as Faith Dingle