Monday 5th April 2021, ITV, 7:30pm – 8pm
- Writer – Steven Fay
- Director – Gary Williams
TYRONE IS DRAWN INTO ALINA’S WORLD AGAIN Tyrone heads off to work whilst Fiz starts packing for their caravan holiday. In the street, Tyrone explains to Alina that it was Fiz’s idea she should move away, not his. Having found out from Sally, Fiz rails at Tyrone. As Tyrone packs up the car, he spots an Immigration Enforcement van outside the salon flat. Tyrone races over and Alina explains that they’re raiding the premises as someone reported her for tax evasion. Tyrone accuses Fiz of shopping Alina to Immigration.
LEANNE HAS AN UNWELCOME VISITOR One of Harvey’s dealers, Ned, turns up at Leanne’s flat and to her horror, explains that he’s expecting a delivery and he’ll be using her flat to bag up the drugs. When Simon lets himself in, Ned introduces himself whilst Leanne feels sick to the stomach. When Leanne quizzes Ned about the drugs delivery, he becomes suspicious of her motives.
ELAINE MOVES FAYE AND CRAIG BACK TO SQUARE ONE Faye and Craig’s plans for a romantic afternoon are ruined when Elaine breezes in with an armful of DVDs, intent on watching them with Faye.
ELSEWHERE Nina confides in Roy that she’s worried for Asha as she’d never have got back with Corey if it weren’t for her. With a heavy heart, Nina tells Seb they need to cool their relationship as they’re hurting Asha. David lets slip that the corner shop is now selling newspapers and greetings cards.
- Alan Halsall as Tyrone Dobbs
- Alex Bain as Simon Barlow
- Andrew Whyment as Kirk Sutherland
- Ben Price as Nick Tilsley
- Colson Smith as Craig Tinker
- David Neilson as Roy Cropper
- Dolly-Rose Campbell as Gemma Winter
- Ellie Leach as Faye Windass
- Harry Visinoni as Seb Franklin
- Jack P Shepherd as David Platt
- Jane Danson as Leanne Battersby
- Jennie McAlpine as Fiz Stape
- Melanie Hill as Cathy Matthews
- Mollie Gallagher as Nina Lucas
- Paula Wilcox as Elaine Jones
- Peter Gunn as Brian Packham
- Phil Rowson as DS Glynn
- Ruxandra Porojnicu as Alina Pop
- Sally Dynevor as Sally Metcalfe
- Stephen Thompson as Ned