This was originally due to air on Friday 9 April and as such what would have aired tonight is being shown in an hour-long episode tomorrow (Tuesday 13) alongside the episode due to already air.
Monday 12 April 2021 7.00pm – 7.30pm
- Writer – Bill Lyons
- Director – Ruth Carney
Faith starts to make the best of all her opportunities presented.. Could she turn things around?
Gabby is concerned for Kim.
Charles is confused by some upcoming funeral arrangements – it’s not the norm.
- Amy Walsh as Tracy Metcalfe
- Bradley Johnson as Vinny Dingle
- Christopher Chittell as Eric Pollard
- Claire King as Kim Tate
- James Hooton as Sam Dingle
- Jeff Hordley as Cain Dingle
- Jurell Carter as Nate Robinson
- Karen Blick as Lydia Dingle
- Kevin Mathurin as Charles Anderson
- Lesley Dunlop as Brenda Walker
- Lisa Riley as Mandy Dingle
- Rosie Bentham as Gabby Thomas
- Sally Dexter as Faith Dingle
- Tony Audenshaw as Bob Hope