Thursday 15 April 2021 7.00pm – 7.30pm
- Writer – Dawn Harrison
- Director – George C. Siougas
Vinny’s prepared to face the day as the hearse arrives outside the Dingles’. Mandy’s on edge, wanting to support Vinny but unable to honour Paul’s memory. She tells Lydia to keep Vinny inside as she heads out, needing to say goodbye her way. Mandy struggles to control her emotions as she speaks directly to Paul’s coffin, saying he doesn’t deserve a funeral. Vinny walks back out, overhears and tells Mandy she should be ashamed. Brave Vinny’s all alone as he walks through the village behind the hearse. Liv’s desperate to show Vinny her support but he refuses to look at her. Inside the church, Vinny braces himself to read out his eulogy but, struggling, he’s unable to finish and flees the church.
Victoria has the idea of searching for Ethan’s mum via her medical records.
With Noah having a job with the Tates, of course, Charity can’t help having a dig at Kim – who doesn’t have the energy for a row.
- Alexander Lincoln as Jamie Tate
- Bradley Johnson as Vinny Dingle
- Claire King as Kim Tate
- Danny Miller as Aaron Dingle
- Emile John as Ethan Anderson
- Emma Atkins as Charity Dingle
- Isabel Hodgins as Victoria Sugden
- Isobel Steele as Liv Flaherty
- James Hooton as Sam Dingle
- Joshua Richards as Bear Wolf
- Karen Blick as Lydia Dingle
- Katherine Dow Blyton as Harriet Finch
- Kevin Mathurin as Charles Anderson
- Lisa Riley as Mandy Dingle
- Nick Miles as Jimmy King
- Nicola Wheeler as Nicola King
- Rebecca Sarker as Manpreet Sharma
- Rosie Bentham as Gabby Thomas