Monday 19th April 2021 – 7:30 – 8pm on ITV.
- Writer – Alasdair Morrison
- Director – Jason Wingard
FAYE FACES THE FINAL SENTENCE Craig confides in Kirk that he’s going to resign from the police force as his relationship with Faye is more important. Kirk finds Faye in Victoria Garden and tells her about Craig’s decision. An emotional Faye tells Craig there’s no way she’s letting him jack in his job for her and it’s best they finish. Gary and Faye attend court. Gary is given 8 months for perverting the course of justice but told he’s free to go. What will happen to Faye?
MARIA STARTS A CHAIN REACTION FOR TYRONE Emma clocks Lucas flirting with Alina outside the salon and urges her to go for it. As Tyrone and Alina get down to an afternoon romp, they’re interrupted by the arrival of Emma. Whilst Tyrone hides behind the sofa, Emma spots his jeans strewn across the floor and assumes Alina made a move on Lucas. As they hurriedly get dressed, Tyrone implores Alina to stick to the story that she was in bed with Lucas. Alina calls in the Rovers and asks Emma to keep her relationship with Lucas under her hat. When Emma admits that she didn’t actually see Lucas, just a pair of men’s jeans, Maria’s mind whirrs.
ELSEWHERE Seb tries out a goth look but Abi assures him that Nina likes him for who he is. Seb tells Nina he won’t be attending the gig. Nina reveals that she’d booked a hotel room too. In the Kabin, Brian takes a call claiming that Rita’s been nominated for a Golden Heart Award. Brian assumes it’s a hoax, cooked up by one of Cathy’s trolls.
- Alan Halsall as Tyrone Dobbs
- Alexandra Mardell as Emma Broker
- Alison King as Carla Barlow
- Andrew Whyment as Kirk Sutherland
- Chris Gascoyne as Peter Barlow
- Colson Smith as Craig Tinker
- Dolly-rose Campbell as Gemma Winter
- Ellie Leach as Faye Windass
- Glen Wallace as Lucas Kempton
- Harry Visinoni as Seb Franklin
- Jennie Mcalpine as Fiz Stape
- Jill Myers as Dr Adlington
- Joe Duttine as Tim Metcalfe
- Mikey North as Gary Windass
- Mollie Gallagher as Nina Lucas
- Peter Gunn as Brian Packham
- Richard Hawley as Johnny Connor
- Robert Angell as Judge
- Ruxandra Porojnicu as Alina Pop
- Sally Carman as Abi Franklin
- Sally Dynevor as Sally Metcalfe
- Samia Longchambon as Maria Connor