Tuesday 20 April 2021 7.00pm – 7.30pm
- Writer – Bill Lyons
- Director – Abe Juckes
Ethan looks hurt when he receives a text from what appears to be his Mum, so Meena sends Manpreet over to comfort him. He shares with her that his ‘Mum’ has told him she doesn’t want to get to know him.
Mandy is starting to sort through Paul’s possessions while Lydia and Sam are off to the bank to try and prove that Lydia’s credit card debts were incurred fraudulently by Paul but it doesn’t go well. Mandy goes cap-in-hand to newly flush Charity seeking a bailout for Paul’s funeral, but Charity plays hardball and instead offers to buy the salon from her.
Later, Vinny studies a notebook he found amongst Paul’s things, whilst Mandy, Lydia and Sam all head to the Woolie to brainstorm ways to pay off the credit card debt.
When Liv turns up at the Dingles’, Vinny tells her that the notebook is a comprehensive account of Paul’s winnings and losses. It also contains inside info on future tips. Liv thinks she’s persuaded Vinny to turn the page on Paul, but when she leaves he logs into a gambling website…
Chas and Marlon are struggling with the Woolie finances.
- Aaron Anthony as Ellis Chapman
- Amelia Flanagan as April Windsor
- Amy Walsh as Tracy Metcalfe
- Bradley Johnson as Vinny Dingle
- Emile John as Ethan Anderson
- Emma Atkins as Charity Dingle
- Fiona Wade as Priya Kotecha
- Gabrielle Dowling as Cathy Hope
- Isobel Steele as Liv Flaherty
- James Hooton as Sam Dingle
- Jurell Carter as Nate Robinson
- Karen Blick as Lydia Dingle
- Kevin Mathurin as Charles Anderson
- Lesley Dunlop as Brenda Walker
- Lisa Riley as Mandy Dingle
- Lucy Pargeter as Chas Dingle
- Mark Charnock as Marlon Dingle
- Paige Sandhu as Meena Jutla
- Rebecca Sarker as Manpreet Sharma