Doctors: S22E32 – The Lost Boy
Monday 26 April 2021
BBC One: 13:45
- Produced by David Lewis Richardson
- Written by Tina Walker
- Directed by Merlyn Rice
It’s a big day for Valerie but Karen has forgotten something important – will she be able to save the day?
When a Documentary Filmmaker visits the Prison, Daniel helps a young inmate who is struggling to find his way out of the system.
Karen’s delight at hearing Valerie doesn’t have cancer is replaced with horror when she learns what today is…
Luca gives Emma a bottle of Claret to thank her for being a lovely landlady but can’t watch her drink it this evening as he has a date.
- Caroline Parker as Melanie Truman
- Dex Lee as Bear Sylvester
- Dido Miles as Dr Emma Reid
- Elisabeth Dermot Walsh as Dr Zara Carmichael
- Ian Midlane as Dr Al Haskey
- Jan Pearson as Karen Hollins
- Kwame Kandekore as Bradley Preston
- Matthew Chambers as Dr Daniel Granger
- Robert Boulter as Owen Charlton
- Ross McLaren as Luca McIntyre
- Ryan Dean as Josh Brookes
- Sarah Moyle as Valerie Pitman
- Zach Wilson Luke Grant