Friday 30th April 2021
SIMON BREAKS COVER FOR HIS DAD In their hideout, Nick admits that Sam’s been in touch to let them know that Peter’s having a liver transplant. Simon listening from the door. Leanne knocks on Simon’s bedroom door but to her horror she discovers he’s gone. Simon arrives at the hospital, shocking Peter and Carla.
SHARON USES PETER’S OPERATION TO HER ADVANTAGE Sharon tells Sam that Simon’s Dad has gone into hospital for a liver transplant and he ought to message Nick so that he can let Simon know.
TODD IS OUT TO GET HIS JOB BACK When Todd reveals that George sacked him, Eileen vows to have it out with him. However when George reveals how Todd was ripping off vulnerable customers, Eileen’s rage turns to embarrassment. Eileen tells Todd that George has agreed that he can work his week’s notice. Todd returns to the undertakers where George lays down the law, explaining that they have the body of a young boy in the chapel of rest and he’d better show some respect.
ELSEWHERE When Asha suggests they get a couple of cats so they can be a proper family, it’s clear Corey doesn’t share her enthusiasm. When Abi reveals that Tyrone’s intending to bring Alina to their wedding, Sally’s horrified.
- Alan Halsall as Tyrone Dobbs
- Alex Bain as Simon Barlow
- Alison King as Carla Barlow
- Ben Price as Nick Tilsley
- Chris Gascoyne as Peter Barlow
- Gareth Pierce as Todd Grimshaw
- Jane Danson as Leanne Battersby
- Jude Riordan as Sam Blakeman
- Marc Geoffrey as Transplant Co-ordinator
- Maximus Evans as Corey Brent
- Michael Le Vell as Kevin Webster
- Sally Ann Matthews as Jenny Connor
- Sally Carman as Abi Franklin
- Sally Dynevor as Sally Metcalfe
- Steven Blades as Heavy
- Sue Cleaver as Eileen Grimshaw
- Tanisha Gorey as Asha Alahan
- Tina O’Brien as Sarah Barlow
- Tony Maudsley as George Shuttleworth
- Tracie Bennett as Sharon Bentley
- Will Mellor as Harvey Gaskell