Wednesday 19 May 2021 7.00pm – 7.30pm
- Writer – Jackie Okwera
- Director – Paul Copeland
The next day when Gabby spots the dementia appointment in the notebook she urges Kim to keep it a secret from Jamie. Later that night a shadowy figure wearing gloves spikes Kim’s brandy decanter with Diazepam before we soon after see Kim pours herself another glass.
Can Chas really get through to Liv or will she end up making things worse?
Matty’s taken aback when Amy blurts she loves him and doesn’t get the response she was hoping for.
- Alexander Lincoln as Jamie Tate
- Ash Palmisciano as Matty Barton
- Christopher Chittell as Eric Pollard
- Claire King as Kim Tate
- Danny Miller as Aaron Dingle
- Dean Andrews as Will Taylor
- Dominic Brunt as Paddy Dingle
- Isabel Hodgins as Victoria Sugden
- Isobel Steele as Liv Flaherty
- Jack Downham as Noah Dingle
- Lawrence Robb as Mackenzie Boyd
- Lucy Pargeter as Chas Dingle
- Max Parker as Luke Posner
- Natalie Ann Jamieson as Amy Wyatt
- Olivia Bromley as Dawn Taylor
- Rosie Bentham as Gabby Thomas
- Sally Dexter as Faith Dingle