Doctors: S22E55 – Enough
Monday 7 June 2021
BBC One: 13:45
- Producer – Grainne O’Boyle
- Executive producer – Mike Hobson
- Writer – Peter Bullock
- Director – Niall Fraser
Sid and Valerie struggle coming down from the high of yesterday.
Ruhma takes Karen out.
Daniel tries to help a nurse who spends too much time helping everyone else.
Karen reveals to Valerie that she’s going to a spa with Ruhma, putting Valerie’s nose out of joint.
Luca tries to commit Valerie to some HCA training but she makes a confession.
Nurse Alan Carling returns home from a nightshift and opens an anniversary card before being disturbed by a noise in his house. He finds his sister Jen Mason, who’s come to stay after leaving her husband again.
At the spa Karen and Ruhma chat about Ruhma’s mindset after her COVID scare. She’s committed to making the most of life, but Karen gets upset and rushes out.
Daniel offers to donate £800 to make the total raised up to £6,000 and between this and being interviewed by Nick Owen Sid is thrilled. Eventually the messages stop coming in. Sid tries to talk to his dad about it but he’s too busy so we see Sid left on his own, the beginning of a comedown.
- Ashley Rice as Dr Sid Vere
- Bharti Patel as Ruhma Carter
- Catrin Powell as Jen Mason
- Dex Lee as Bear Sylvester
- Elisabeth Dermot Walsh as Dr Zara Carmichael
- Jan Pearson as Karen Hollins
- Jon-Paul Bell as Liam Bright
- Matthew Chambers as Dr Daniel Granger
- Nathan Sussex as Alan Carling
- Nick Owen as Himself
- Ross McLaren as Luca McIntyre
- Sarah Moyle as Valerie Pitman