Monday 21 June – ITV from 8:00pm to 9:00pm
- Writer – Lesley Clare ONeill
- Director – Vito Bruno
Jamie snoops around Woodbine, smiling when he eventually finds the toolbox with Will’s diazepam inside. Jamie takes photos of the diazepam in Will’s toolbox, but is caught red-handed when Will returns home. Will’s furious when Jamie plays the innocent, claiming he was only searching for a screwdriver. Jamie returns to show Kim the photographic evidence of Will’s diazepam, she’s shaken and heartbroken to think that he is the one who’s been poisoning her. Kim asks Will why he has diazepam, and he’s wary, refusing to answer the question. Kim presses the point, and he tells her the diazepam’s for his nerves but she’s not buying his explanation.
Tracy tries to stay calm when guilty Nate breaks the news that the farm may have to be closed down if an infection’s spread. Concerned about money, he asks Tracy to return to work, and she agrees, trying to hide her panic about leaving Frankie. That evening, as Nate books Lydia in for some childcare tomorrow to cover Tracy’s return to work, Tracy tries her best to sound positive. Left alone, we see how she’s struggling, clearly freaking out about leaving Frankie.
David’s left reeling by Meena’s sense of urgency after she suggests moving in and later tells her that she’ll have to wait a few weeks, as he’s worried about Jacob and wants some time alone with him. Gritting her teeth, Meena tries to hide her displeasure. Billy’s angry when Jacob confronts him about Leanna (she told him she had a crush on Billy), making him out to be a paedophile. Walking in on the confrontation, Leanna’s horrified.
Aaron’s incredulous when Victoria asks if he’ll come with her to talk to Robert about the new evidence. Refusing, he storms out.
- Alexander Lincoln as Jamie Tate
- Amy Walsh as Tracy Metcalfe
- Claire King as Kim Tate
- Danny Miller as Aaron Dingle
- Dean Andrews as Will Taylor
- Dominic Brunt as Paddy Dingle
- Eden Taylor-Draper as Belle Dingle
- Elizabeth Estensen as Diane Sugden
- Emile John as Ethan Anderson
- Isabel Hodgins as Victoria Sugden
- Isobel Steele as Liv Flaherty
- Jack Downham as Noah Dingle
- Jay Kontzle as Billy Fletcher
- Joe-Warren Plant as Jacob Gallagher
- Jurell Carter as Nate Robinson
- Matthew Wolfenden as David Metcalfe
- Michael Wildman as Al Chapman
- Mimi Slinger as Leanna Cavanagh
- Olivia Bromley as Dawn Taylor
- Paige Sandhu as Meena Jutla
- Rosie Bentham as Gabby Thomas
- Simon Lennon as Ben Tucker
- Tony Audenshaw as Bob Hope