Tuesday 13 July at 7pm on ITV.
- Written by Jackie Okwera and directed by Pip Short
At the Humpback Bridge, Jacob, Gabby and Liv struggle with their guilt over Leanna’s death. When Gabby suggests a community memorial, they’re all on board. Later at the bridge, Liam becomes angry when he witnesses the start of the memorial. As Leyla tries to calm him, he blames Liv and Jacob for what happened, whilst Meena relishes the drama. Overcome with grief, he rips apart the flowers left at the scene.
Later, Leyla’s shocked to discover Liam went to the chapel of rest alone to see Leanna. He tells her to spend the night at David’s, but she refuses to leave. Liam storms upstairs, leaving Leyla distraught.
Liv struggles with her overwhelming shame, guilt and despair.
- Amelia Flanagan as April Windsor
- Anna Nightingale as Andrea Tate
- Bradley Johnson as Vinny Dingle
- Elizabeth Estensen as Diane Sugden
- Emile John as Ethan Anderson
- Gabrielle Dowling as Cathy Hope
- Isobel Steele as Liv Flaherty
- Joe-Warren Plant as Jacob Gallagher
- Jonny McPherson as Liam Cavanagh
- Kevin Mathurin as Charles Anderson
- Mark Charnock as Marlon Dingle
- Matthew Wolfenden as David Metcalfe
- Nick Miles as Jimmy King
- Nicola Wheeler as Nicola King
- Paige Sandhu as Meena Jutla
- Rebecca Sarker as Manpreet Sharma
- Rosie Bentham as Gabby Thomas
- Roxy Shahidi as Leyla Cavanagh
- Samantha Giles as Bernice Blackstock
- Sebastian Dowling as Heath Hope
- Tony Audenshaw as Bob Hope