When Eli’s patient, Mohammed, is unable to continue on the stenting trial, Max is convinced to start the second phase of the trial, with Carole as their new patient.
Kylie nurses a terminal patient, Delroy, who advises her to tell Louis how she really feels about him. But is Kylie too late, and has Louis already moved on?
Lucky hands in her resignation, but can Hanssen convince her to stay just one more day while he finds cover? Has Holby City really finished with Lucky?
- Ameet Chana as Mohammed Jaziri
- Alex Walkinshaw as Adrian “Fletch” Fletcher
- Amy Lennox as Chloe Godard
- Amy Murphy as Kylie Maddon
- Briana Shann as Mia Barron
- Clare Burt as Madge Britton
- Davood Ghadami as Eli Ebrahimi
- David Ames as Dominic Copeland
- Dawn Steele as Ange Godard
- Debra Stephenson as Jeni Sinclair
- Delroy Atkinson as Delroy Jones
- Guy Henry as Henrik Hanssen
- Jaye Jacobs as Donna Jackson
- Jo Martin as Max Mcgerry
- Julia Deakin as Carole Copeland
- Phoebe French as Evie Fletcher
- Trieve Blackwood-cambridge as Josh Hudson
- Tyler Luke Cunningham as Louis Mcgerry
- Vineeta Rishi as Lucky Simpson
- Writer – Johnny Mcknight
- Director – David Innes Edwards
- Producer – Poz Watson
Holby City airs this 40 minute episode on BBC One at 19:50 pm on Tuesday 3 August 2021. (Subject to change).