Manpreet continues to fight the drugs in her system, and finally manages to reach the keys. Vinny loses consciousness before Manpreet manages to snap the cable ties on her hands. When Meena returns to the barn, a freed Manpreet attacks her, wounding her sister’s wrist with a piece of wood. Enraged, Meena eventually regains the upper hand and subdues Manpreet before restraining her with fresh cable ties. With the key now firmly out of reach, Vinny’s terrified to know their last chance of escape has faded away. Later, in the doctor’s surgery, Liam’s concerns about Meena grow when he sees blood seeping through a dressing on her wrist. When Liam reveals that he knows about Meena’s fake pregnancy, she’s disconcerted. Meena threatens to accuse Liam of sexually harassing her at the surgery Christmas party if he continues digging into her business… Returning to the barn, manic Meena informs terrified Vinny and Manpreet that Liam’s interference has escalated her plans and as such, today will be their final day alive…
Sam offers Nate some words of advice on how to win Tracy back. Later, Tracy tells Charity she’s been offered a new job in Nottingham but she worries about the disruption to her personal life. Tracy is galvanised by Charity’s support when she encourages her to take this opportunity.
Priya’s determined on her first day back her confidence increases. But struggling with the discomfort from her burns, Priya’s stressed out when a forceful and unhappy client barges in on the warpath.
- Amy Walsh As Tracy Metcalfe
- Bradley Johnson As Vinny Dingle
- Christopher Bisson As Jai Sharma
- Emma Atkins As Charity Dingle
- Fiona Wade As Priya Sharma
- James Hooton As Sam Dingle
- Jonny Mcpherson As Liam Cavanagh
- Jurell Carter As Nate Robinson
- Lisa Riley As Mandy Dingle
- Nick Miles As Jimmy King
- Paige Sandhu As Meena Jutla
- Rebecca Sarker As Manpreet Sharma
- Roxy Shahidi As Leyla Cavanagh
- Stephanie Dooley As Cassie
- Susan Cookson As Wendy Posner
Emmerdale airs on weeknights at 7pm on ITV, with an extra episode at 8pm on Thursdays.