MONDAY 11TH APRIL
As Kelly tries to come to terms with her mum’s death she is overwhelmed when she discovers she stands to inherit everything from her dad, including the family home. She asks Gary to go and check on the house for her. At the neglected house Gary is faced with a photo of a smiling Rick and packs up some belongings to bring back to Kelly. As Kelly looks at the reminders of her childhood, she’s overcome with emotion and hurries out. Alone in Victoria Garden and numb with misery, Kelly takes out her Mum’s little bottle of morphine from her pocket and unscrews the top just as Abi arrives.
TOYAH STRUGGLES TO LET GO AND HITS ROCK BOTTOM Toyah’s heart breaks at Elsie leaves with the social worker. Having drowned her sorrows she drunkenly heads to the solicitors to have it out with Imran but Adam tells her he has gone to visit Alfie When Imran returns and asks her to let him put things right she leaves him in no doubt about how she feels.
SAM’S THROWN OFF HIS STRIDE AGAIN AND NICK GIVES SAM A PEP TALK A smitten Sam admits to Hope and Roy that he likes his new chess opponent Jalena. RPu suggests Sam talks to his dad about matters of the heart. Nick is chuffed to help out and gives sam some fatherly advice
DANIEL DOES A FAVOUR BUT WILL IT BACKFIRE Daniel attends a meeting about a school trip but is taken aback when an upset Mrs Cranshaw confides that her husband has left her. Daniel offers to take over the planning of the trip to Edinburgh and is pleased when nicky offers to help – but how will Daisy take the news?
ELSEWHERE In the factory, Sarah explains to Michael and Faye that they desperately need more orders and they’re offering a weekly bonus to the person with the best sales figures. Who will be in the money?
- Alan Halsall as Tyrone Dobbs
- Andrew Whyment as Kirk Sutherland
- Ben Price as Nick Tilsley
- Carla Mendonça as Orla Crawshaw
- Charlie De Melo as Imran Habeeb
- Charlotte Jordan as Daisy Midgeley
- Darren Maw as Solicitor
- David Neilson as Roy Cropper
- Ellie Leach as Faye Windass
- Gareth Pierce as Todd Grimshaw
- Georgia Taylor as Toyah Battersby
- Isabella Flanagan as Hope Stape
- Jane Danson as Leanne Battersby
- Jude Riordan as Sam Blakeman
- Kimberly Hart-Simpson as Nicky Wheatley
- Kyrah Wallace as Jalena
- Lisa George as Beth Sutherland
- Lucy Mizen as Lou Breslin
- Melanie Hill as Cathy Matthews
- Mikey North as Gary Windass
- Millie Gibson as Kelly Neelan
- Peter Gunn as Brian Packham
- Rob Mallard as Daniel Osbourne
- Ryan Russell as Michael Bailey
- Sally Carman as Abi Webster
- Samia Longchambon as Maria Connor
- Samuel Robertson as Adam Barlow
- Tina O’Brien as Sarah Barlow
- Tony Maudsley as George Shuttleworth
Coronation Street airs hour-long episodes on Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 8pm on ITV.