- Writer – Sharon Marshall
- Writer – Caroline Mitchell
- Director – Paul Copeland
Later, Will’s stunned when Mike demands three grand for the DNA results. Aware that he doesn’t have the money, Will asks Mike for a few hours to source the funds. At the Portakabin, Will’s conflicted as he transfers three grand from the company accounts to pay Mike. His guilt increases when Jimmy expresses concern over the haulage company’s finances after they lose another client. How will Kim react when she discovers three grand cash in his bag and the haulage company’s accounts open on his laptop?
Kim and Mary get on like a house on fire
Marlon’s daunted by the prospect of physio with the energetic Kit at home.
Sarah’s anger with Charity peaks when she realises that Charity’s too distracted by Noah and resolves to leave the village for good.
Cathy’s exasperated by Amelia’s preoccupation with aesthetics.
Amelia encourages Cathy to have another go with Samson. When Amelia suddenly collapses, the group gathers around her in fear. Amelia tries to convince the gang that she’s okay, claiming not to have eaten that day. Aware of the dangers of the weight gain syrup, Cathy’s unsure whether to believe her or not.
Faith catches Sarah trying to hide her suitcase and messages Charity. Can broken Charity convince her to stay as she struggles to cope with the loss of another child?
- Claire King as Kim Tate
- Daisy Campbell as Amelia Spencer
- Dean Andrews as Will Taylor
- Emma Atkins as Charity Dingle
- Gabrielle Dowling as Cathy Hope
- Jack Downham as Noah Dingle
- Jessie Elland as Chloe Harris
- Katie Hill as Sarah Sugden
- Lawrence Robb as Mackenzie Boyd
- Lesley Dunlop as Brenda Walker
- Liam Fox as Dan Spencer
- Louise Jameson as Mary Goskirk
- Mark Charnock as Marlon Dingle
- Nick Miles as Jimmy King
- Olivia Bromley as Dawn Fletcher
- Rosie Bentham as Gabby Thomas
- Sally Dexter as Faith Dingle
- Sam Hall as Samson Dingle
- Simon Harvey as Mike
- Thoren Ferguson as Kit
- Zoe Henry as Rhona Goskirk
Emmerdale airs on weeknights at 7.30pm on ITV.