- Writer – Samantha Doland De Vaux
- Director – Vito Bruno
Liam and Leyla are still on tenterhooks and Priya’s concerned for her friend when Leyla emotionally unloads. Leyla worries she’s truly broken her relationship with Liam. But soon Liam is offloading to Bernice and when thoughts of their relationship resurface, Liam kisses a shocked Bernice. Bernice insists stricken Liam tell Leyla the truth.
Dan’s confused when Harriet is flirtatious with him, feeling that she actually might like him after all. When Harriet kisses a smitten Dan, she’s underwhelmed but after Harriet has a chat with Faith, Dan’s surprised when Harriet commits to a relationship with him. Although happy for them, it’s clear Amelia’s still saddened by thoughts of Noah.
Millie and Clemmie clash as they struggle to adapt to their new family dynamic. Tension rises as Kim and Dawn argue over giving Mille her old room back. Dawn’s aghast when Kim states Clemmie might not be staying long term anyway.
- Claire King as Kim Tate
- Daisy Campbell as Amelia Spencer
- Dean Andrews as Will Taylor
- Fiona Wade as Priya Kotecha
- Jay Kontzle as Billy Fletcher
- Joe-Warren Plant as Jacob Gallagher
- Jonny Mcpherson As Liam Cavanagh
- Katherine Dow Blyton as Harriet Finch
- Liam Fox as Dan Spencer
- Mabel Addison as Clemmie Reed
- Martelle Edinborough as Suzy Merton
- Natalie J Robb as Moira Dingle
- Noah Ryan Aspinall as Lucas Taylor
- Olivia Bromley as Dawn Fletcher
- Roxy Shahidi as Leyla Cavanagh
- Sally Dexter as Faith Dingle
- Samantha Giles as Bernice Blackstock
- Willow Bell as Millie Tate
Tuesday 20 September 2022 @ 7pm on ITV