MONDAY 14TH NOVEMBER
ALYA MAKES AN ENEMY OF GRIFF Alya shares her suspicions about Griff with Yasmeen. Toyah tells them about the racist gig. Toyah confides in Spider that she’s convinced Griff is a racist. Max drops some of the leaflets he has made off at Roys. Spider admires Max’s flyers and suggests he shouldn’t be wasting his talents on the likes of Griff. Is Spider putting himself at risk?
BERNIE TRIES TO MONEY-TRAP FERN Bernie suggests to Howard and Dev they throw a party to celebrate the fake lottery win and post pictures online to reel Fern in. In the bistro, Howard, Gemma, Paul and Bernie stage a lottery winner’s party. Howard calls at No.5 and shares the good news that Fern has been in touch and wants to meet him in Freshco’s car park. As Bernie waits at the bus stop, a van pulls up, a bloke jumps out, throws a bag over her head and bundles her into the back of his van. Bernie screams, how much danger is she in?
STU’S GAIN IS YASMEEN’S LOSS In the café, Adam congratulates Dee-Dee on clearing Stu’s name and offers her a job at the solicitors. Dee-Dee accepts, depending on the salary. In the restaurant, Stu blames himself for the vandalism and tells Yasmeen it’s even more reason he should find somewhere else to live. Dee-Dee suggests to Alya that she’d happily take her on as her legal secretary and train her up, what will Alya decide? Yasmeen admits to Stu that she still has feelings for him and if he were to share her bedroom, there would be a spare room for Eliza.
ELSEWHERE Debbie tells Ronnie that she’s only had two offers on her hotels. Ronnie suggests to Debbie she should sell her share of the bistro to avoid bankruptcy. Debbie tells Nick that she’s selling her share of the bistro and he’s got a week to make her an offer. In the school corridor, Hope announces that she’ll be doing a reading and signing autographs for £1 per head. In the café, Hope shows Sam a copy of the John Stape book and tells him it’s made her realise how much she has in common with her Dad.
WEDNESDAY 16TH NOVEMBER
ROY SHOWS UP GRIFF Expecting a meeting about the environment, Brian, Roy, Gary and Maria join the audience in the community centre. But as Griff begins his address, his true agenda becomes clear. Griff is gobsmacked when Roy picks apart his argument by pointing out numerous factual errors in his speech. As the crowd begins to applaud Roy, Griff realises he’s lost their support. In the cafe, Maria, Gary, Roy, Toyah and Brian decide the community centre would be a perfect place to offer help and advice to refugees. David reads Max the riot act for skipping school to mix with Griff and demands it stops now. Max slams out of the house. At Griff’s flat, Max shows his film of the meeting.
A SLIP UP FROM HOWARD RAISES GEMMA’S SUSPICIONS Howard calls at No.5. But when he states the value of the stolen jewellery, Gemma’s ears prick up. Gemma declares that only the thief would know the loot’s value, is she on to something?
YASMEEN AND STU PUT ON A UNITED FRONT Yasmeen helps a jittery Stu to prepare No.6 for a visit from Eliza’s social worker. Stu and Yasmeen are delighted when the social worker approves No.6 as Eliza’s new home and confirms she can move in immediately. Eliza moves into No.6. Stu’s anxious to make a favourable impression. When Eliza asks after her mum, Stu suggests they could visit her together.
ELSEWHERE Nick and Leanne examine their finances and realise they can only make Debbie a low offer for her half of the bistro, and they doubt she’ll accept it. Debbie admits to Ronnie that Nick and Leanne’s poxy offer is all that stands between her and bankruptcy. Ronnie offers to make a call on her behalf and Debbie’s intrigued.
FRIDAY 18TH NOVEMBER
TOYAH RUMBLES SPIDER Toyah suggests to Spider that they start saving for a flat together but questions him about his friendship and work with Griff.
DAVID VETS GRIFF Roy and Brian watch Max’s film online and are outraged. They warn David that Max needs protection from Griff. David insists on meeting Max’s new mates and Max and Lauren arrive at Griff’s flat with David in tow, how will David react to Griff?
NICK NEEDS SOME FAST CASH Ronnie asks a broker mate to hunt for a fair offer for Debbie’s half of the bistro. Debbie informs Nick that Ronnie’s broker reckons selling half a business is tricky, and encourages him and Leanne to consider selling their share too. Leanne drops the bombshell on Nick that Harvey has agreed to see Sam in prison.
ELSEWHERE While Eliza prepares for their prison visit, Yasmeen’s quick to reassure a fretting Stu that he’s doing fine. Yasmeen’s delighted to hear that Dee-Dee has offered Alya an exciting new job and urges her to seize the opportunity. Eliza’s subdued after visiting her mum. Yasmeen assures Stu he’s doing a wonderful job and Eliza’s lucky to have him.
- Adam Hussain as Aadi Alahan
- Alan Halsall as Tyrone Dobbs
- Allan Nicol as Dan
- Ben Price as Nick Tilsley
- Bill Fellows as Stu Carpenter
- Cait Fitton as Lauren Bolton
- Carl Blakeley as Ollie Deacon
- Channique Sterling-Brown as Dee-Dee Bailey
- Colson Smith as Craig Tinker
- David Neilson as Roy Cropper
- Dolly-Rose Campbell as Gemma Winter
- Evanya Taylor as Felicity Hassall
- Gabrielle Glaister as Fern Lindon
- Georgia Taylor as Toyah Habeeb
- Gordon Peaston as Howard Lindon
- Isabella Flanagan as Hope Stape
- Jack P. Shepherd as David Platt
- Jane Danson as Leanne Battersby
- Jane Hazlegrove as Bernie Winter
- Jennie McAlpine as Fiz Stape
- Jimmi Harkishin as Dev Alahan
- Jodie Prenger as Glenda Shuttleworth
- Jude Riordan as Sam Blakeman
- Julia Goulding as Shona Platt
- Luke Delaney as Dave Fairchild
- Macy Alabi as Ruby Dobbs
- Mark Morrell as Pc Hall
- Martin Hancock as Spider Nugent
- Michael Condron as Griff Reynolds
- Michael Le Vell as Kevin Webster
- Mikey North as Gary Windass
- Mollie Gallagher as Nina Lucas
- Paddy Bever as Max Turner
- Peter Ash as Paul Foreman
- Peter Gunn as Brian Packham
- Sair Khan as Alya Nazir
- Sam Aston as Chesney Brown
- Samia Longchambon as Maria Connor
- Samuel Robertson as Adam Barlow
- Savannah Kunyo as Eliza Woodrow
- Scott Anson as Reece Bolton
- Shelley King as Yasmeen Metcalfe
- Sue Devaney as Debbie Webster
- Tanisha Gorey as Asha Alahan
- Twana Omer as Daryan Zahawi
- Vicky Myers as DS Swain
- Vinta Morgan as Ronnie Bailey
Coronation Street airs hour-long episodes on Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 8pm on ITV.