Monday 5th June 2023
DAISY AND RYAN WAIT TO HEAR JUSTIN’S FATE As they leave for court, Daniel clocks an awkward look between Daisy and Ryan, before Daisy receives a text to ‘Crystal’ in which Ryan tells her how he went to see Daisy and it was a huge mistake. As Justin is led into the dock and both barristers deliver their closing speeches, Daisy’s hope fades. Whilst the jury deliberates, Daniel quizzes Daisy about the tension between her and Ryan. Daisy makes out it’s guilt over letting him think that he’s in a relationship with Crystal. With the jury returned, what will the verdict be?
MAX CAN’T HANDLE HIS VERDICT When Lily reveals that Max might be released today, Yasmeen’s horrified, pointing out that Alya almost died because of him. Having been told of his early release, Max jams his bed across his cell door, determined he’s staying put. David talks to Max through the door and assures him he wants to help. In tears, Max admits that he did some terrible things and can’t face returning home.
ADAM STEPS UP FOR DAMON Adam, Damon and Nick meet with the council to discuss the late licence. Adam assures them that Damon is a changed man and committed to improving the local community. Damon throws him a grateful glance. Will they get the go ahead?
When Adam reveals that Damon’s invited him to a County game, Sarah’s unimpressed.
ELSEWHERE Evelyn visits Roy, only to find Yasmeen there again. As Roy explains how her finding Hayley’s coat has rekindled their friendship, Evelyn bristles. When Roy asks her if she’d mind keeping Freddie while he recuperates, Evelyn makes out it’s a huge imposition, While out for a meal, Ed and Aggie are taken aback to bump into Patrick and Yvette, their old neighbours. Aggie’s quietly fuming when Yvette insists they join them.
- Alison King as Carla Barlow
- Andrew Still as Justin Rutherford
- Arabella Weir as Yvette Leighton
- Ben Price as Nick Tilsley
- Brooke Malonie as Lily Platt
- Charlotte Jordan as Daisy Midgeley
- Ciaran Griffiths as Damon Hay
- Craig Shepherd as Council Official
- David Neilson as Roy Cropper
- Declan Wilson as STC Director
- Gemma Green as Court Clerk
- Helen Worth as Gail Rodwell
- Jack P. Shepherd as David Platt
- James Weber Brown as Robin Winchester
- Jayne McKenna as Julia Frazier
- Julia Goulding as Shona Platt
- Lorna Laidlaw as Aggie Bailey
- Lynn Kennedy as Karen Rutherford
- Maureen Lipman as Evelyn Plummer
- Mollie Gallagher as Nina Lucas
- Noah Olaoye as Gav Adetiba
- Paddy Bever as Max Turner
- Phil Mealey as Patrick Leighton
- Rob Mallard as Daniel Osbourne
- Ryan Prescott as Ryan Connor
- Sair Khan as Alya Nazir
- Sally Ann Matthews as Jenny Connor
- Samuel Robertson as Adam Barlow
- Shelley King as Yasmeen Metcalfe
- Sue Devaney as Debbie Webster
- Susie Trayling as Judge
- Tina O’Brien as Sarah Barlow
- Trevor Michael Georges as Ed Bailey
- Vinta Morgan as Ronnie Bailey
Coronation Street airs Monday, Wednesday and Friday on ITV1 at 8pm