In tonight’s episode of Emmerdale, tensions reach new heights as Faye takes her manipulative game to the next level. Faye makes a dramatic entrance into Smithy and wastes no time reminding Mary that time is running out for her to retract her statement. The threat of Faye sending out a damaging picture hangs in the air, leaving Mary shocked and appalled by Faye’s cruelty.
Meanwhile, Rhona returns to Smithy and is left utterly bewildered by Faye’s smug and unruffled demeanor. Faye nonchalantly suggests meeting with Mary the next day to confirm her withdrawal of the statement. Rhona can’t believe that Faye’s blackmail might actually force Mary to give in. Desperate to prevent the picture from being sent out, Mary grows increasingly distraught, while Rhona promises to find a way to resolve the situation.
The weight of Faye’s blackmail takes its toll on Rhona, leaving her heartbroken to see her vulnerable mother. Will Rhona be able to find a solution and protect Mary from further harm?
Elsewhere, Tracy is struggling to find any motivation in her job at the B&B. Fortunately, Bob notices her low spirits and comes up with a plan to boost her enthusiasm. How will Bob manage to turn things around for Tracy?
In wedding-related news, Laurel convinces Jai to extend an invitation to Rishi. Jai’s delivery of the invitation may lack grace, but Rishi is uplifted by the gesture. Will Rishi attend the wedding and bring some joy to the occasion?
Lastly, Nicola has a surprise for Laurel. Despite Laurel’s resistance, Nicola insists on throwing her a hen do.
- Alfie Clarke as Arthur Thomas
- Amy Walsh As Tracy Robinson
- Bhasker Patel as Rishi Sharma
- Brahmdeo Shannon Ramana as Suni Sharma
- Charlotte Bellamy as Laurel Thomas
- Christopher Bisson as Jai Sharma
- Harvey Rogerson as Leo Goskirk
- Jane Gurnett as Faye
- Jurell Carter As Nate Robinson
- Lewis Cope as Nicky Miligan
- Louise Jameson as Mary Goskirk
- Lucy Pargeter as Chas Dingle
- Martelle Edinborough as Suzy Merton
- Max Fletcher as Marshall Hamston
- Nicola Wheeler as Nicola King
- Samantha Giles as Bernice Blackstock
- Tony Audenshaw as Bob Hope
- Zoe Henry as Rhona Goskirk
Emmerdale airs on weeknights at 7.30pm on ITV1