Saturday, October 14th, 2023 on BBC One at 6:30pm
Presented by Tess Daly and Claudia Winkleman.
After the excitement of Movie Week, the 13 remaining couples show off another routine in a bid to impress judges Shirley Ballas, Craig Revel Horwood, Motsi Mabuse and Anton Du Beke, as well as the viewers, in the hope of avoiding the fate of last week’s eliminated couple Nikita Kanda and Gorka Marquez. Angela Scanlon, Amanda Abbington, Ellie Leach and Bobby Brazier have all impressed in the opening weeks, but know they are only one poor dance away from slipping down the leaderboard.
- Adam and Luba: Waltz to I Wonder Why – Curtis Stigers
- Amanda and Giovanni: Foxtrot to Everywhere – Fleetwood Mac
- Angela R and Kai: Rumba to Rise Like A Phoenix – Conchita Wurst
- Angela S and Carlos: Viennese Waltz to You Are The Reason – Calum Scott & Leona Lewis
- Annabel and Johannes: Jive to Feel It Still – Portugal. The Man
- Bobby and Dianne: Tango to Fashion – David Bowie
- Eddie and Karen: American Smooth to Sex Bomb – Tom Jones
- Ellie and Vito: Samba to Copacabana – Barry Manilow
- Jody and Jowita: Salsa to Samba de Janeiro – Bellini
- Krishnan and Lauren: Paso Doble to By The Way – Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Layton and Nikita: Cha Cha to Million Dollar Bill – Whitney Houston
- Nigel and Katya: Salsa to Suavemente – Elvis Crespo
- Zara and Graziano: Viennese Waltz to You Don’t Have To Say You Love Me – Brenda Lee