1. Jack is upset at being made to feel different at the after school club when Gary’s mate Greg arrives.
2. Cathy takes an instant dislike to Brian’s boss Phil.
3. Unable to carry the burden any longer, Ken confides in Claudia that Sinead has cervical cancer but refuses to tell Daniel.
4. Lewis surprises Audrey with an enormous bouquet of flowers.
5. Gemma explains to Rita that Spike stayed the night but admits he’s no substitute for Chesney. Emma arranges another date with Chesney, he’s cool towards the idea but she assures him it’ll be good practice for when he meets the girl of his dreams.
6. Sinead’s taken aback when Claudia reveals that Ken has told her about her cancer and she has her support whatever she decides to do.
7. When Leanne suggests he should stick around, Nick’s heartened and calling ‘E’ he lies that his Mum’s taken a turn for the worse and he can’t return home.
8. Tracy arrives back from honeymoon without Steve, proudly revealing how she stole his passport and abandoned him in the desert. However, when Shona discusses Michelle’s car crash, Tracy’s quietly horrified, especially when the police arrive to question Abi about Michelle’s car.
9. A journalist from the Good Samaritan Awards comes to the cafe to interview Jude and Roy. Mary discovers the £5k cheque from Roy and tackles Jude in private saying that she is going to tell Roy and Angie the truth. How will Jude react?
10. Toyah moans to Sarah about being stuck in a pokey damp flat on Tile Street as she and Leanne can’t afford anything better. Sarah relays the tale to Nick who surprises the sisters by revealing he has put a deposit down and paid three months rent on Johnny’s old flat in Victoria Street.
11. Ken is shocked when a furious Audrey reveals that she is the subject of his salacious tales from the past. Ken reveals that Claudia was the source of his information but he had no idea she was talking about Audrey. Audrey turns her fury on Claudia.
12. Nick masks his panic when David notes all his missed calls from ‘E’. But when Shona overhears him telling someone that he’s been looking after his Mum she’s suspicious and confronts Nick. David returns home to find Shona and Nick mid row.
As the row escalates David drops a bombshell. Leanne moves into her new Victoria Court flat with Toyah and Simon. Simon points out it’s obvious Leanne still loves Nick and should just admit it. Has he hit a nerve?