Happy 2020 Holby City fans!
While a renewed Jac makes progress in her recovery and is discharged from the Psychiatric Unit, a defeated Kian finds himself in a dark place battling demons of his own. Will Jac be able to pull him back from the edge?
When a past acquaintance blackmails Max into performing risky surgery, it opens up old wounds and exposes painful secrets from her past. Is Max about to lose control?
- Rosie Marcel As Jac Naylor
- Alex Walkinshaw As Adrian “Fletch” Fletcher
- Darcey Burke As Emma Naylor-maconie
- Ramin Karimloo As Kian Madani
- Hugh Quarshie As Ric Griffin
- Catherine Russell As Serena Campbell
- Jaye Jacobs As Donna Jackson
- Marcus Griffiths As Xavier “Zav” Duval
- Jo Martin As Max Mcgerry
- Belinda Owusu As Nicky Mckendrick
- Carmen Munroe As Dr Alison Nelsson
- James Quinn As Jeremy Purnell
- Tom Xander As Ricus De Souza
- This Episode Is Written By Patrick Homes
- This Episode Is Produced By Chris Clenshaw
- This Episode Is Directed By Jan Bauer
This episode airs Tuesday 7th January 2020 at 8pm on BBC One.