The hit Welsh crime drama Hidden is back with its next thrilling chapter taking viewers to the slate-strewn corners of Blaenau Ffestiniog, where a brutal murder has taken place.
Cadi and Vaughan are called to investigate when a body is discovered in a house outside Blaenau Ffestiniog.
Meanwhile three youngsters, Mia, Connor and Lee, try to return to a normal life they have lost.
Cadi trys to deal with the grief of losing her father, while trying to keep her head in her work.
Speaking about the new series, Producer Hannah Thomas said; “What makes this series such a joy to be part of is that it showcases the very best of Wales and Welsh talent – both in front of and behind the camera. Wales has a growing reputation for creating world-class drama and when you spend time filming in the landscapes that are on offer and working with the talented crews that we have in Wales, you can see why.”
- Sian Reese-Williams as D.C.I. Cadi John
- Siôn Alun Davies as D.S. Owen Vaughan
- Annes Elwy as Mia Owen
- Steffan Cennydd as Connor Pritchard
- Siôn Eifion as Lee Williams
- Nia Roberts as Elin Jones
- Lowri Izzard as PC Mari James
- Garmon Rhys as PC Ryan Davies
- Victoria Pugh as Susan Lynn
- Bryn Fôn as Hefin Mathews
- Lois Elenid as Beca Mathews
- Owain Gwynn as Siôn Wells
- Lisa Victoria as Catrin Pritchard
- Ffion Dafis as Kelly Owen
- Mali Tudno Jones as Rachel West
- Dyfrig Evans as Glyn Jones
- Manon Prysor as Rhian Jenkins
- Megan Liyn Parri as Bethan John
- Sarah Tempest as Alys Mitchell
- Melangell Dolma as Sam Shepherd
- Richard Mylan as Mr Collins
- Carys Gwillym as Siwan Morgan
- Jac Jones as Liam Pritchard
- Eilir Gwyn as Paul Evans
- Tomos Wyn as Interviewer
- Brooke Morgans as Baby
- Alec James as Geraint Ellis
Hidden returns to BBC Wales on Tuesday 11th February and BBC Four on Saturday 15 February at 9pm.