MONDAY 2ND MARCH 1st episode
DANIEL RUBBISHES EVERYONE’S DOUBTS Daniel packs up Sinead’s things into bin bags and drops them on Beth and Kirk’s doorstep. How will Beth feel?
YASMEEN’S WALKING ON EGGSHELLS In Speed Daal, Alya confronts Geoff, demanding to know why Yasmeen was crying in the garden. Geoff’s evasive leaving Alya more suspicious than ever. With Geoff at work, Alya calls at No.6 and insists that Yasmeen joins her for a stroll round the Red Rec. Alya enquires why she was crying in the garden, will Yasmeen tell her the truth?
SARAH’S WEDDING STIRS GARY INTO ACTION When David makes a dig at him about it being Sarah and Adam’s wedding day Gary suggests to Maria they should get on and book their wedding. Maria’s pleased that he appears so keen. With Sarah still at loggerheads with Bethany Adam steps in to calm her down. Will mum and daughter reconcile in time for the wedding?
ELSEWHERE Jade calls at the garage and begs Tyrone to let her see Hope again. Tyrone’s non-committal.
MONDAY 2ND MARCH 2nd episode
SARAH AND ADAM TIE THE KNOT Sarah arrives for her wedding with her bridesmaids, Bethany and Lily and Harry, her page boy. Nick and David walk her down the aisle. Adam gazes at her adoringly. Adam and Sarah exchange vows and are married.
BETHANY IS WEDDED TO LEAVING WITH DANIEL At the wedding bitter Beth turns on Bethany and congratulates her on successfully airbrushing Sinead out of their lives. Craig warns Bethany that Daniel is a car crash waiting to happen and she’ll end up getting hurt. Daniel delivers his best man’s speech but as he quotes from a letter written by Charles Rennie Mackintosh, the words hit home and he breaks down. Bethany listens unnerved fearing that Sarah may be right and he’s still in love with Sinead.
GEOFF’S AFTER YASMEEN’S NEST EGG A frantic Geoff rummages in the sideboard and is relieved to find Yasmeen’s passport. Yasmeen lets herself in. When she explains that she’s been for a walk with Alya, Geoff crumbles and admits he thought she’d left him and he couldn’t cope at the thought of life without her. Slightly baffled, Yasmeen goes to comfort him.
MARIA COMMITS TO HER FUTURE WITH GARY Maria and Gary excitedly agree to set a date for their wedding.
ELSEWHERE Jade calls at No.9 hoping to arrange a visit and explaining that it’s her birthday. Tyrone gives her short shrift.
- Alan Halsall as Tyrone Dobbs
- Alex Bain as Simon Barlow
- Alexandra Mardell as Emma Brooker
- Alison King as Carla Connor
- Andrew Whyment as Kirk Sutherland
- Antony Cotton as Sean Tully
- Beatrice Comins as Registrar
- Ben Price as Nick Tilsey
- Brooke Malonie as Lily Platt
- Cherylee Houston as Izzy Armstrong
- Chris Gascoyne as Peter Barlow
- Colson Smith as Craig Tinker
- Elle Mulvaney as Amy Barlow
- Georgia Taylor as Toyah Battersby
- Harry McDermott as Max Turner
- Helen Worth as Gail Rodwell
- Ian Bartholomew as Geoff Metcalfe
- Isabella Flanagan as Hope Stape
- Jack P. Shepherd as David Platt
- Jane Danson as Leanne Battersby
- Jennie Mcalpine as Fiz Stape
- Jimmi Harkishin as Dev Alahan
- Kate Ford as Tracy McDonald
- Lisa George as Beth Sutherland
- Lottie Henshall as Jade Rowan
- Lucy Fallon as Bethany Platt
- Mikey North as Gary Windass
- Rob Mallard as Daniel Osbourne
- Rula Lenska as Claudia Colby
- Sair Khan as Alya Nazir
- Sally Dynevor as Sally Metcalfe
- Samia Longchambon as Maria Connor
- Samuel Robertson as Adam Barlow
- Shelley King as Yasmeen Nazir
- Simon Gregson as Steve McDonald
- Sue Cleaver as Eileen Grimshaw
- Sue Nicholls as Audrey Roberts
- Tina O’Brien as Sarah Platt
- William Roache as Ken Barlow
Coronation Street airs at 7:30 then at 8:30 on ITV.