Doctors: S21E103 – Zero Hours
Wednesday 15 April 2020
BBC One: 13:45
- Produced by Dawn Coulson-Beckett
- Written by Olly Perkin
- Directed by Jennie Paddon
As the soap dispenser mystery continues to baffle Al and Bear, there is no clean slate on offer for Ruhma.
Zara gets a shock when she discovers the cause of a young boy’s stomach pains.
Donna arrives home from work to find her 11-year-old son, Corey still in bed. He complains of stomach pains but thinking he is just trying to get out of his chores and school she yells at him to get up, she’s taking him to the doctor.
Ayesha complains to Bear about her broken soap dispenser. Al claims his is working just fine, but Sid complains that the dispenser in the MSU is on the blink too.
Ruhma gets the phone call she has been dreading and has to confess all to Zara and Daniel.
Zara realises that Corey’s stomach pains are caused by hunger, so she gives him something to eat and calls his dad.
Donna doesn’t take kindly to Zara’s implication that she’s not looking after Corey.
- Ashley Rice as Dr Sid Vere
- Bethan Moore as Izzie Torres
- Bharti Patel as Ruhma Carter
- Dex Lee as Bear Sylvester
- Elizabeth Dermot Walsh as Dr Zara Charmichael
- Harry Chappell as Corey Jaywick
- Ian Midlane as Dr Al Haskey
- Ian Sharp as Ross Jaywick
- Laura Rollins as Ayesha Lee
- Matthew Chambers as Dr Daniel Granger
- Melissa Batchelor as Donna Jaywick
- Michael Hobbs as Doug Machin