Doctors: S21E104 – Things Fall Apart
Thursday 16 April 2020
BBC One: 13:45
- Produced by Peter Leslie Wild
- Written by Henrietta Hardy
- Directed by Debbie Howard
As Ruhma struggles at home she turns to the one person who can’t judge her and at the Mill the soap dispenser mystery is finally solved.
Covering Ruhma’s workload, Emma meets a very demanding pregnant patient who doesn’t realise how close her life is to falling apart.
As Sid, Karen, Valerie and Bear gather in the staffroom to try the dispensers they work when Valerie and Karen put their hands under them but don’t when Sid and Bear do the same. Finally, the penny drops, and they all look to each other hoping they have got it wrong.
With Ruhma suspended, Emma is tasked with looking after her patients. She meets spoilt and aspirational, Chloe who is indulged by her husband, Greg. Chloe is not impressed by not getting to see Ruhma and has very specific ideas on how her pregnancy and birth should be.
- Ashley Rice as Dr Sid Vere
- Bharti Patel as Ruhma Carter
- Bianca Hendrickse-Spendlove as Chloe Taylor – Smith
- Dex Lee as Bear Sylvester
- Dido Miles as Dr Emma Reid
- Elizabeth Dermot Walsh as Dr Zara Charmichael
- George Maguire as Greg Taylor- Smith
- Ian Midlane as Dr Al Haskey
- Jan Pearson as Karen Hollins
- Matthew Chambers as Dr Daniel Granger
- Russ Bain as Keith Johnson
- Sarah Moyle as Valerie Pitman
- Sunjay Midda as Shak Hanif