Doctors: S21E106 – Comeback
Monday 20 March April
BBC One: 13:45
- Produced by Peter Leslie Wild
- Written by Dale Overton
- Directed by Debbie Howard
Shak takes a huge risk when he tries some reverse psychology on Ruhma.
It’s Jimmi’s first day back at work and he meets some patients who put his strength, resolve and medical skills to the test.
Jimmi gets a hero’s welcome as he arrives at the Mill for his first day back at work.
Valerie has her work cut out dealing with Felicity Hodge, a cantankerous, snob who is complaining loudly in reception about being made to wait.
Jimmi sees Tessa who is stressed out trying to juggle looking after her elderly mother.
Al apologises to Jimmi for being insensitive and invites him to the pub.
- Adrian Lewis Morgan as Dr Jimmi Clay
- Amanda Reed as Felicity Hodge
- Bharti Patel as Ruhma Carter
- Christine Ozanne as Irene Ward
- Dex Lee as Bear Sylvester
- Elizabeth Dermot Walsh as Dr Zara Charmichael
- Ian Midlane as Dr Al Haskey
- Jemma Clarke as Tessa Barnet
- Josh Finan as Aaron Rafferty
- Matthew Chambers as Dr Daniel Granger
- Sarah Moyle as Valerie Pitman
- Sunjay Midda as Shak Hanif