Doctors: S21E120 – Letherbridge Life
Monday 11 May 2020
BBC One: 13:45
- Produced by Simon J Curtis
- Written by Claire Bennett
- Directed by Kodjo Tsakpo
Ayesha is thrown when she wakes in unfamiliar surroundings
Al is taken aback when Karen asks him where she can get cannabis for Jay, revealing that his consultant won’t prescribe it to him. Al explains there’s nothing they can do if that’s the consultant’s position and Karen, frustrated, feels it’s unfair.
Karen tries desperately to find cannabis for Jay.
However, she sees Jimmi and is relieved. Jimmi soon explains that Ayesha was too drunk to go home alone after the party last night so he took her back to his. She’s mortified to learn he had to undress her when she was sick on herself.
Ruhma struggles to cope with her suspension, unaware that one of her pregnant mothers is in danger.
As a nervous Tanya prepares breakfast for her husband, it’s clear she’s frightened of him. Mark has an interview for a new job later. Despite his hopes that it will change their fortunes, there’s a hint of menace in the way he speaks to Tanya.
- Adrian Lewis Morgan as Dr Jimmi Clay
- Ashley Rice as Dr Sid Vere
- Bharti Patel as Ruhma Carter
- Dex Lee as Bear Sylvester
- Dido Miles as Dr Emma Reid
- Ian Midlane as Dr Al Haskey
- Jan Pearson as Karen Hollins
- Kiefer Moriarty as Mark Rees
- Laura Rollins as Ayesha Lee
- Leila Mimmack as Tanya Rees
- Soraya Radford as Jocasta Jenkins
- Sunjay Midda as Shak Hanif
- Tina Barnes as Liz Smart