Doctors: S21E125 – Family History
Monday 18 May 2020
BBC One: 13:45
- Produced by Carol Harding
- Written by Mark Clompus
- Directed by Gary Williams
Jimmi falls victim to Valerie’s latest kitten venture.
Al’s first day at Eve’s takes a dramatic turn.
Old wounds resurface when a man discovers he may have FH – na life-threatening genetic condition.
Valerie’s new cardigan hides a secret in the form of a foster kitten called Snowy who is concealed in a pouch around her neck. When Zara hears a mewing noise Valerie exclaims that she has a squeaky shoe.
At Eve’s house, Al is hungover from a night out with an old mate. Al persuades Eve to play a computer game with him but she shoots him dead.
When Zara speaks to keen cyclist Alec Fallon about his high cholesterol results he is downbeat, convinced he has Familial Hypercholesterolaemia (FH) – a genetic condition that causes high cholesterol and heart disease. Alec has discovered his estranged father died from a heart attack and now he is thinking of making contact with his brother, Martin.
Zara refuses to talk about other patients and suggests that he call Dione, a volunteer who knows about FH.
- Adrian Lewis Morgan as Dr Jimmi Clay
- Elizabeth Dermot Walsh as Dr Zara Charmichael
- Ian Midlane as Dr Al Haskey
- Llewella Gideon as Dionne Green
- Miles LaFrench as Tom Fallon
- Rachell Bell as Eve Haskey
- Robin Simpson as PC Gavin Evans
- Sarah Moyle as Valerie Pitman
- Steven O’Neill as Alec Fallon