Doctors: S21E126 – Mamma Mia
Tuesday 19 May 2020
BBC One: 13:45
- Produced by Carol Harding
- Written by Katharine Way
- Directed by Gary Williams
Shak’s concern for Ruhma’s activities grow while Al prepares a surprise for Eve.
Jimmi helps two students whose childrearing set-up is off balance.
Following the assault, Tanya takes in the news that Mark will stay on remand until trial – she feels guilty and tells Ruhma about happier times in their relationship. As Ruhma hugs Tanya goodbye, Shak sees how upset his mum is, and asks Tanya to stay.
It’s 4am, Sophie is studying. A baby cries and Sophie’s student lodger Hannah attends, singing Abba’s ‘Mamma Mia’ to soothe Baby Mia.
That afternoon Hannah is still looking after Mia while studying when she falls asleep and drops her off her lap.
- Adrian Lewis Morgan as Dr Jimmi Clay
- Bharti Patel as Ruhma Carter
- Eubha Akilade as Sophie Broomfield
- Francene Turner as Hannah Bakewell
- Ian Midlane as Dr Al Haskey
- Leila Mimmack as Tanya Rees
- Rachell Bell as Eve Haskey
- Sunjay Midda as Shak Hanif