Tuesday 2nd June 2020 Source: Digital Spy
Karen encourages Sharon to say a proper goodbye to baby Kayden, before she leaves later in the day. Sharon’s behaviour provides further cause for concern when she tells Will that he can help himself to Dennis’s things.
Billy tries to talk to Sharon about Kayden and she decides to take up Karen’s offer to say goodbye. How will it go?
Meanwhile, Keegan asks Karen whether he can move with her. However, after a heart-to-heart with Denise, Tiffany reminds Keegan that she’s his wife and she loves him. Will Keegan decide to stay or go?
Elsewhere, Max feels even worse when he spots Ruby and Martin flirting. Max tries to prove himself by confronting Vinny over dealing the laughing gas.
Also today, Callum is worried about Ben, so speaks to Sharon about the realities of being romantically involved with a Mitchell. He’s unhappy when she advises him to turn a blind eye to the family’s criminal behaviour.
Written by Daran Little
- Danielle Harold as Lola Pearce
- Diane Parish as Denise Fox
- Freddie Phillips as Will Mitchell
- Jake Wood as Max Branning
- James Bye as Martin Fowler
- Kellie Bright as Linda Carter
- Letitia Dean as Sharon Watts
- Lorraine Stanley as Karen Taylor
- Louisa Lytton as Ruby Allen
- Maisie Smith as Tiffany Butcher-Baker
- Max Bowden as Ben Mitchell
- Milly Zero as Dotty Cotton
- Perry Fenwick as Billy Mitchell
- Roger Griffiths as Mitch Baker
- Rose Ayling-Ellis as Frankie Lewis
- Scott Maslen as Jack Branning
- Shiv Jalota as Vinny Panesar
- Steve McFadden as Phil Mitchell
- Tony Clay as Callum “Halfway” Highway
- Zack Morris as Keegan Butcher-Baker
- Isabella Brown as Lexi Pearce
EastEnders airs at 7:30 on BBC One.