Doctors: S21E136 – Pompoms
Wednesday 3 June 2020
BBC One: 13:45
- Produced by David Lewis Richardson
- Written by Toby Walton
- Directed by Nimer Rashed
As she makes a decision on her future, Bear sees a side of Ayesha that shocks him.
Harper makes Daniel feel redundant.
Helping a teenage cheerleader with an unusual family prompts Al to make a decision about his mum.
With Fern piling the pressure on, Ayesha she has no choice but to go to Zara to tell her that she has been headhunted.
Darcy Blythe and her mum Emily arrive at the Campus as Darcy has hurt her knee. Darcy has Down’s Syndrome and is an avid cheerleader. She is worried she won’t be able to compete in an up and coming competition.
With Joe off sick from school Daniel leaves Joe up to his own devices so he can get some work done. Later Daniel discovers that Joe has used Harper to help him with his homework.
Bear catches Valerie eavesdropping in the corridor and she tells Bear about Ayesha’s job offer.
- Dex Lee as Bear Sylvester
- Elizabeth Dermot Walsh as Dr Zara Charmichael
- Ian Midlane as Dr Al Haskey
- Laura Rollins as Ayesha Lee
- Matthew Chambers as Dr Daniel Granger
- Oliver Falconer as Joe Granger Carmichael
- Sarah Moyle as Valerie Pitman
- Thea Beyleveld as Emily Blythe
- Tyrone Huggins as Harper