Monday 3rd August 2020
When Jenny sympathises with Abi over the twins’ imminent departure for Australia, Gemma insensitively declares it would kill her to be separated from the quads. Abi flees, upset.
Sarah visits Gary, he begs her not to tell the truth.
Having discharged himself from hospital, Gary throws some clothes in a holdall and leaves three letters on the side marked for Maria, Izzy and Nicola.
Elaine introduces herself to Sally in the cafe and explains that she’s Tim’s Mum, it broke her heart to abandon him but Geoff made her life a living hell and now she wants to do what she can to help Yasmeen. Sally urges her not to give up on Tim as one day he’ll understand.
As Elaine heads to Street Cars looking for Tim, she’s horrified when Geoff approaches.
- Dolly-Rose Campbell as Gemma Winter
- Ellie Leach as Faye Windass
- Gail Kemp as DS Lomas
- Ian Bartholomew as Geoff Metcalfe
- Jane Hazelgrove as Bernie Winter
- Mikey North as Gary Windass
- Mollie Gallagher as Nina Lucas
- Paula Wilcox as Elaine Jones
- Ryan Prescott as Ryan Connor
- Sair Khan as Alya Nazir
- Sally Ann Mattews as Jenny Connor
- Sally Carman as Abi Franklin
- Sally Dynevor as Sally Metcalfe
- Samuel Robertson as Adam Barlow
- Tina O’Brien as Sarah Barlow
Coronation Street airs at 7:30 on ITV.